Websites & online reading
It is important to get your vaccine information from credible sources. This page provides a list of websites where you can find trustworthy, science-based information about vaccines.
Credible immunization websites
- Vaccines and immunization – Government of Canada
- A Parent’s Guide to Vaccination - Public Health Agency of Canada
- Immunization information for the public - Immunize Canada
- Teens, meet Vaccines - Public Health Agency of Canada
- HPVinfo.ca – The Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada
- Not Just for Kids: An Adult Guide to Vaccination – Public Health Agency of Canada
- Travel vaccinations - Government of Canada
- Canadian Immunization Guide – Public Health Agency of Canada
- Vaccine Education Center at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (U.S.)
- Vaccines & Immunizations - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.)
- Immunization - World Health Organization
The Vaccine Safety Net is a global network of websites, evaluated by the World Health Organization, that provide reliable information on vaccine safety.
Evaluating health information online
The Internet has a lot of great information about immunization – but it also has a lot of misinformation. The following guides can help you evaluate online sources of vaccine information.