Do you have a question about COVID-19 vaccination appointments (booking, rescheduling, vaccine availability, records, etc.)?
Visit the Government of BC's How to get vaccinated for COVID-19 page or call 1-833-838-2323.
Do you need health advice?
Call 8-1-1 to speak to a Registered Nurse anytime day or night. If this is an emergency, please dial 9-1-1 or your local emergency number.
Do you have a concern or complaint ?
Visit the Compliments & Complaints section of your health authority’s website:
- First Nations Health Authority
- Fraser Health
- Interior Health
- Island Health
- Northern Health
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- Vancouver Coastal Health
Do you want to report a serious or unexpected side effect or medical event following vaccination?
- Please contact the health care provider who gave you the vaccine or contact your local health unit.
Do you have a question about vaccination?
- Frequently Asked Questions about vaccination are answered here.
- Contact your local health unit (also called public health units and community health centres) and ask to speak with a public health nurse or community health nurse.
- Contact your family doctor.
- Call 8-1-1 to speak to a Registered Nurse anytime day or night.
Do you want to book a vaccination appointment?
- Contact your local health unit to ask about vaccination services in your area.
Are you looking for a vaccination record?
- Click here to find tips for locating your records. ImmunizeBC does not keep vaccination records.
Do you want to provide feedback on the ImmunizeBC website?
Do you have feedback about vaccine program funding in British Columbia?
- Please contact the Ministry of Health Privacy Officer: MOH.Privacy.Officer@gov.bc.ca
Do you have any other vaccine-related questions or concerns that are not addressed above?
- Please contact your local health unit.