Do you want to book an immunization appointment?
- Contact your local health unit or family doctor.
Are you looking for an immunization record?
- Click here to find tips for locating your records. ImmunizeBC does not keep immunization records.
Do you need health advice?
- Call 8-1-1 to speak to a Registered Nurse anytime day or night. 8-1-1 is operated by HealthLinkBC.
Do you want to provide feedback on the ImmunizeBC website?
- We'd love to hear your feedback. Please complete our survey.
Do you have a compliment or complaint about the care you received?
- Visit the “Compliments & Complaints” section of your health authority’s website:
Do you have a question about immunization?
- Frequently Asked Questions about immunization are answered here.
Do you have a question about immunization that you could not find the answer to on our website?
- Contact your local health unit (also called public health units and community health centres) and ask to speak with a public health nurse or community health nurse.
- Contact your family doctor.
- Call HealthLinkBC at 8-1-1 to speak to a Registered Nurse anytime day or night.
- Suggest your question be added to our FAQ.
Do you have feedback about vaccine program funding in British Columbia or the Vaccine Status Reporting Regulation?
- Contact the Ministry of Health.
Do you have questions about COVID-19?
- Find general information about COVID-19, including information about the virus, vaccination, and testing here.
- For non-medical questions about COVID-19, call 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319), available 7:30AM - 8 PM.
- If you have concerns about your health and would like to speak with someone directly call HealthLinkBC by dialing 8-1-1.
- For questions about COVID‐19 in your community, please contact your local health unit.
- For information about travel, testing, quarantine, and borders, go to the Government of Canada website.
- For information about vaccine registration, go to B.C.’s Get Vaccinated registration page. Need help registering? Visit this page or Call 1-833-838-2323.
- BC residents can access their COVID-19 vaccination records here. Did you get one or more COVID-19 vaccines outside the province? Submit your record through the government website here.
Contact your health authority:
- Fraser Health: 604-587-3936 or 778-368-0123 (COVID-19 Case Contact Management).
- Interior Health: call your local health centre.
- Island Health: 1-888-268-4319.
- Northern Health: 1-844-645-7811 (Northern Health Virtual Covid-19 Clinic, Open 10:00-22:00).
- Vancouver Coastal Health: 604-675-3900.