Where to get immunized
You can get publicly-funded (free) vaccines from your local health unit, most pharmacies, and some doctors’ offices.
You can buy vaccines that are not free from most pharmacies and travel clinics.
Influenza (flu) vaccines
- Influenza (flu) vaccines are available during the influenza season through public health clinics, pharmacies, doctors’ offices, and travel clinics.
- You can book your influenza vaccine through the provincial government's Get Vaccinated system.
- Travel vaccines are available from travel health clinics, most pharmacies, and some doctors’ offices.
- You must go to a designated yellow fever vaccination centre for the yellow fever vaccine.
- There is a charge for most travel vaccines.
- Book appointments for COVID-19 vaccines through the Get Vaccinated system.