COVID-19 Vaccines in Pharmacies
COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments And Availability In Pharmacies
The demand for AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine has exceeded the current supply available in B.C. pharmacies. All the current AstraZeneca vaccine supply is expected to be fully used by next week. There are currently no appointment bookings available at pharmacies participating in the COVID-19 vaccination program.
Please do not call the pharmacies to secure a booking for a vaccination. If you are on a waiting list at a pharmacy, you will be called if appointments become available or when a new supply is received.
We will update this message when more vaccine is available.
- AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD COVID-19 Vaccines
- This program is for first dose of COVID-19 vaccine only.
- People born in 1991 and earlier (30+) can get the AstraZeneca COVISHIELD vaccine at eligible pharmacies with vaccine supply in the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island, the Interior and Northern B.C.
- Use the map below to find an eligible pharmacy near you.
- The current list of eligible pharmacies is on the British Columbia Pharmacy Association (BCPA) website.
- Book your appointment
- Do not call a pharmacy if it is not on the map below or listed on the BCPA website.
- Book your appointment directly with the pharmacy. Pharmacies with online booking ask that you try to book online before calling.
- Some locations may allow for drop-in service.
- At the appointment, you are required to provide your Personal Health Number. You can find your Personal Health Number on the back of your B.C. driver's licence or BC Services Card.
This map is updated regularly. Please check back often.
Date last updated:
Thursday, Apr 29, 2021
Date last reviewed:
Friday, Apr 23, 2021