We just moved to bc and need my immunized as he turns 5 October 28 wondering how we go about making an appointment

You can contact your local public health unit to make an appointment for your child to get immunized. You can find the contact information for your local public health unit here.

It's important that you bring your child's immunization record with you to the appointment. A public health nurse can review your child's record and recommend and provide any missing routine vaccines for free. Vaccine schedules and recommendations differ between provinces and countries. 

- Immunization Nurse

This answer was published on Jul 12, 2017.
The answers in the Q&A are not altered or updated after the published date. For current information and recommendations, consult your health care provider.

Was this helpful?

Add a comment

Log in or register to post comments