How do I get my childs immunization records, for an adopted child. Immunizations would have happened in Surrey - we are in a different community. Can I phone my local unit?

If you live in BC, your local public health unit will have a record of any immunizations your child received through public health. If your child was immunized at their doctor's office, you will need to contact the doctor's office to request your child's record.  You can find more information on locating immunization records here

- Immunization Nurse

This answer was published on Mar 14, 2017.
The answers in the Q&A are not altered or updated after the published date. For current information and recommendations, consult your health care provider.

Was this helpful?

Add a comment

Log in or register to post comments